Foreign Language Teacher Recruitment
Korean School of Malaysia is an organization, managed by the Ministry of Education of Korea, which is built for Korean students to learn and experience a wide range of competencies suited for the 21st century.
Since September 2016, we have made huge progress in developing our own Korean international curriculum, building a friendly atmosphere conducive to academic pursuit.
We invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates with great educational enthusiasm to join as a part-time primary teacher in the Korean School of Malaysia.
- Teaching Year 1 to Year 6 students (about 20 periods a week)
- Recruiting Teachers
1. English (English as a Foreign Language classes)
- 2. Mandarin (optional)
- Lesson planning weekly and semesterly
- Assessment and subject reports semesterly and yearly
- Checking homework and giving appropriate feedback
- Aid-teacher (in-between classes)
- Assisting school activities (i.e.: Korean holiday events, after reading activities)
- Performing general and additional duties upon request
- Candidates must possess certificates or experience in teaching English
- Must have experience in teaching in English or certificates related to English education
- with experience in teaching basic Mandarin in English
- With at least a Bachelor's Degree in related areas
- With teaching license or high English test scores (JELA, better than 37/40)
- with working experience in educational organizations
- with a diploma or certificate related to English
- with working experience teaching Korean students
- 1 Year (1st, March, 2021~28th, February 2022), Renewal will be noticed before the last month.
- Job application: 3,Feb,2021~10,Feb,2021 (submission: email@example.com)
- Interview: 12,Feb,2021 (face-to-face or online)
- The process may change according to the school schedule
- Application Form with ID picture, Self Essay
- 1 Copy of the highest certificate of a degree
- 1 Copy of all the documentary evidence (i.e. teacher’s license, certificates)
- Originals of the copies are needed for the interview
Any inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org